Information we collect
When you’re willing to take out service, we will need to know about your or your company. It is a must for every company to keep client’s information noted for future needs. It helps to prevent scams and analysis the type of audience. Moreover, it allows us to understand your photo requirements, purpose, and structure well.
When you contact us or order our service from the website, we will ask you to provide additional information like Name, telephone number, address, type of business, etc. We commit that we won’t make your information public at any cost!
How we use your information
We use your information for various purposes, including the following:
- Serving, operational purposes, and maintaining our website.
- We are improving services, understanding scopes, and expanding our business.
- Understanding how you use our website and what we lack.
- Develop new features, optimizing and providing the best experience.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of your partners to provide you with updates, new features, and promotional services or marketing offers.
- Send you personalized emails regarding the status of your project.
- They are preventing fraud and scammers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
We don’t have any cookie features for our users. However, because we’re just a service-providing company, we’ll ask you for any information we need.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the law of CCPA, among other rights, users from California can request a business to disclose the category and specific piece of information that a company has collected from consumers.
Consumers can also request not to sell their data and request to delete their personal information.
If you request so, we’ll respond to you within a month. If you’d like to exercise such rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
GDPR Data Protection Rights
In this section, we are happy to let you know the data protection rights. All users are entitled to the following:
1| Accessing personal data — you have the right to request copies of your data. Because this is a hassle, we may charge a small fee for this.
2| Information Rectification — you can request us to rectify any detail you believe is inaccurate. This is your right to get completed any information that you think is incomplete.
3| Data are erasing — You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information.
4| Object processing: This is your right to object processing your information under particular conditions.